Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

Today, I have linked up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday! Can you believe it's week 100!! I only started a few weeks ago and I am having a blast!!! Way to go Chelsea!

1. How do you take your coffee?
With lots of (flavored) cream and a packet or two of sweet n low

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
I like them chewy and soft.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
I don't even own a belt.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
I am really digging gray with navy and yellow. Navy and orange and pink and brown.

5. Do you like sour candy?
I do. I looooove sour patch kids!! Especially the red ones. I always save the red ones for last!!

6. How often do you do laundry?
I would do it everyday if I had a washer and dryer in my apartment but because I don't, I do it once a week and sometimes, it doesn't get done for 2 weeks. UGH! I hate having piles of dirty laundry!!

7. Did you ever wear braces?
I did. I have the proof in my senior pictures.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Not at all!!!

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook. And blogs. I am just nosy and therefore social media makes it easier :)

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
All dimples are adorable.

Make sure you link up at Roots and Rings for your Ten on Tuesday!!

Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. I love this week's questions! I am going to have to go link up. I am a huge fan of Sour Patch kids too--but I'm not for sure if I have a favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete