Friday, October 7, 2011

Thirty-One Party Menu

In this post, I mentioned that I was so excited to be helping my friend Ashlee make some goodies for her FIRST Thirty-One party on Sunday; and last night I finally settled on what I am making. Here is the menu:

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars. FOUR ingredients. Enough said. 
 Caramel Apple Cupcakes. They look soooooooo good!!! I would attempt to make them GF but I think I might save that for another day and see how this recipe turns out first.
 Pumpkin Fluff. YUM!!! I'm going to serve this with cinnamon graham crackers. And of course I will be serving it in a pumpkin!

I'm really excited for Ashlee as she goes through this adventure and I'm really excited for all the goodies that she is bringing too!! It's going to be nice to get out and socialize with a bunch of girlfriends. I looooooove fall parties!!

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious! Do you need me to taste test?! :) Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Especially the first one. Come on, chocolate+peanut butter=LOVE =)


    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete