Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday so you know what that means...I have once again linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving that I just found out that I don't have to work Monday because it's a paid holiday. It's Columbus Day people. But hey, I'm not complaining.

I'm loving that I got to dance in the middle of the street with my niece last night.

I'm loving that I get to help my friend, Ashlee, prepare and cook some appetizers and desserts for her Thirty-One party on Sunday.

I'm loving that all of the seasons of Wonder Years are now on Netflix...guess what I'm doing this weekend??
I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds this week:
 Warm cinnamon apples are a fall favorite!
 I could totally relax every night and forget about everything in the world in this bathtub!
 I love the bangs that Hilary Duff is rockin'. I'm thinking about getting my own too.
 Honey-Sauced Chicken. Sounds soooo wonderful! I have all the ingredients except the onion and garlic. I even have GF soy sauce to make it gluten free friendly. I can't wait to make this!
 Corn chowder sounds so delish and hearty in this lovely fall weather we are having.
How sparkly and cute are these nails? I can't wait to try this on my own nails. And gray goes so well with everything!

And as always, I am loving my handsome boyfriend, Mark! He is working in Cleveland for the next 3 days so I am gonna miss his sweet face!!


What are you loving today?


Love & Laughter,
J

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love fun parties like 31!! Have a great time cooking up a storm for it! I love the adapted french manicure--I think it's so so pretty!! Pioneer Woman has a GREAT corn chowder recipe that's delicious and has a little kick to it (notice a trend in my life?). I've made it a couple of times and I'm obsessed with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bangs!! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of your picks! okay, the wonder years used to be one of my favorite shows :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete