Wednesday, October 12, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday & oh, how pinteresting wednesday

It's that time again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I have linked up with Jamie to share the things I am loving!!
I'm loving my new Thirty-One products I ordered on Sunday:
 This is the Thermal Tote (in Herringbone Spot). It's pretty roomy and if I am going to be gone breakfast, lunch and dinner, I'm gonna need a spacious lunch bag. My name is obviously not Heather but this is the pattern I got and I didn't get it personalized.
 This is the fun little Organizing Utility Tote (in Pin Dots) that I got for only $7 bucks! 
And this my friends, is my new Soft Wallet (in Grey Quilted Poppy). I think gray is such a great color this season and I can put it with ANY color bag...black, navy, yellow, pink, purple...PERFECT!

I'm loving that this is a short week for me. Thank you Christopher Columbus!

I'm loving my sister who has been taking me to work and picking me up from work while I still sort out this car/transportation mess. I know that she really doesn't want to because she has way better things to do and I know that it's hard on her vehicle (which, by the way, needs some maintenance too).

I'm loving the new product from Living Simply Soap, Salt Scrub. I was one of the first people that was able to test this out before Tanya, the owner, perfected this unique scrub. The salt scrub is made from a formula that blends the conditioning value of sweet almond oil and grape seed oils with the cleansing quality of coconut oil leaving your skin super soft (and it definitely makes it super soft). It comes in Peppermint (how refreshing!), Pink Vanilla Sugar (vanilla with a kick!) Strawberry Icing (makes your mouth water - I'm craving some already), Lavender & Sage (so soothing!) and Apple Jack (perfect for the fall season!). Grab your large 20 oz. jar for only $14.95! What a great value for homemade salt scrub in this size.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of Living Simply Soap or was given any kind of monetary gift or product for this marketing advertisement. I just love the product, support small businesses and I LOVE this family!. Tanya Brown, doesn't even know this blog exists therefore she doesn't even read it. Happy Shopping!
I am also loving that sweet, sweet boyfriend of mine. He is so patient and so kind. How could you not love a face like this??
I'm also linking up with The Vintage Apple for
It's rather difficult for me to get off Pinterest on some days but here are only a few of my favorites this week
Doesn't this look like a nice yummy fall treat??
I love using God's gifts as beautiful decorations.
I know this dress is soooo not fall like but I think it's soooo cute!
I cannot even wait to go to the lake!! Fall time at the lake house is amazing!!
I totally need this plus it's cute. What more could you want?
I love everything about this outfit. So fall appropriate. Do you see a reoccurring theme here?
I am absolutely in love with these rings. How perfect!!!
Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. I have so many things to comment on today. #1 I love your background. The owl is (of course) my favorite. I am obsessed!! #2 I love your 31 purchases!! The wallet is gorgeous!! #3 I also love the picture of you and Mark. It looks like it was taken at a fun wedding?? :) #4 I LOVE the soap company! I need to get another order in soon. #5 Your pins are all beautiful. I really like the thumb print idea. I think Paige was going to do that, but her rings were too small. I've also seen where you get a small birthstone for each of you put on the inside of your ring. So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete