Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WILW & Oh, How Pinteresting...

It's Wednesday...and raining, so to keep positive I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!
I'm loving my wonderful friends Sheila and Alicia. Sheila came to pick me up this morning and took me to work and Alicia is letting me borrow her car for the weekend while she is gone. I seriously have some of the greatest people in my life!

I'm loving work. As much as I complain about how tired I am, when I get there it all goes away. I absolutely LOVE what I do and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's so important to love what you do.

I'm loving that I am blogging from my desk on my lunch hour.

I am loving that I get to be in and witness a marriage of a good friend this weekend. Weddings are always so exciting!!

I'm loving the cinnamon candle a co-worker gave to me...for FREE!! I can't wait to burn it when I get home tonight.

And I'm loving my handsome boyfriend Mark. Even though he has been gone the past few days, he still can capture my heart from afar. I fall in love with him more and more each day!

I'm also linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays!
 This charm is soooooo adorable. I would love to have Mark's fingerprint on it!
 I needed to see this. I have been wanting to get crafty for awhile and I have just been fearful that I would mess it up or I would ruin all of the materials and waste money. I know now that I can't think like this because it doesn't make me want to go out of my comfort zone and try something crafty and new.
 Couldn't have said it better. I would love to have this hanging in my home. Plus, it's the green that I want in my kitchen.
How fabulous is this sparkly dress. I am in love with it!!!

I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday rain or shine!

Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. Your sparkly dress is so pretty! I love that pin! Have a great week--I'm so glad you found a ride to Naomi's wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete