Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ten on tuesday

I've joined Chelsea for another week of Ten on Tuesday. This week, it's all about pasta and boy do I love me some pasta...gluten free that is!! Make sure you link up at Roots & Rings! Happy Tuesday!
1. Red Sauce or White Sauce?
It depends. I like Chicken Alfredo (white sauce) and I most definitely like the plain ole red sauce spaghetti with no meat! I really like noodles with some butter and garlic salt. YUM!
2. Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?
It's more like a scoop (even with a fork). It doesn't really matter how I eat it, as long as it's good!!
3. Baked or boiled?
Boiled. I don't think I have ever baked pasta. I take that back....I have, I remember the yummy cheese!
4. Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?
I go both ways. It depends on my mood. Lately, I've only been wanting to eat veggies.
5. Where have you had your very best pasta ever?
Oh my. I'm not really sure.
6. What is your favorite pasta dish?
I looooooooooove homemade mac n cheese (who doesn't). I really love any pasta dish.
7. Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?
I think I have only made and served meatballs once or twice. Usually it's just a meat sauce.
8. Why type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc) of noodles do you use?
Rice noodles. And I have used corn noodles. Gluten free pasta really isn't that bad.
9. What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?
Onions, green peppers, tomatoes, sometimes carrots, garlic, sausage, beef, red peppers, mushrooms...
10. Do you make a “Sunday gravy” to use throughout the week or do you just open a jar of whatever and heat it up? (No judgment on this one!)
I normally open a jar (and thanks for not judging), but I have attempted to make my own sauce...once.


Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to make my own spaghetti sauce. It can't be that hard, right?? My mom eats her spaghetti with olive oil and parmesan crumbles. I'm a red sauce girl all the way though!!

    ReplyDelete