Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 down...1 to go...

I've conquered Sr. High camp, Reunion, and Jr. High camp. I leave Friday morning out of Columbus for my LAST camp of summer 2010 to Graceland University in little Lamoni, IA. It's been a fabulous summer - good friends (old and new), good spirit and beautiful scenery. Even though I could be at Bountiful everyday of my life, it would ruin the specialness of being there. I'm ready to get on with whatever God has in store for me. I'm ready to start working again, to actually be able to go shopping instead of window shopping, to be able to go out on a date with my boyfriend without staying home. I have learned a lot about myself this summer, some things that I want to do in my life and some things that I need to do in my life so that I can "have my cake and eat it too". I wouldn't give up this summer for anything. I have wonderful people in my life to have made it the way that it is and I appreciate those people. So here's to 3 camps down, 1 more to go...and then here comes Fall - my most favorite season of all.

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment:

  1. Jess! I am so pumped that you are going to Spec!! And, I am proud of you for this personal blog entry. It takes a strong person to spill their guts to the world! get it girl! AND i like the new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete