Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its been seven months since my last post and a lot has happened. I won't go into all of the details because you would be reading for an eternity but its been good stuff, bad stuff, fun stuff, busy stuff and everything else in between. I mainly stopped blogging because Mark and I have made some sacrifices (since I took a part time job) and we cancelled our internet and then my computer was recalled and I had to send that back and here I am...still waiting for my computer. Lucky for you though, I can blog from my phone. So after a long seven months, I would like to welcome you back and I hope you stick around with me for some more good stuff, bad stuff, fun stuff, busy stuff and everything in else in between. Love & Laughs, J

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you can blog from your phone!! And, I'm so glad to see some blogging entries from you! Hurray! AND, hurray for Spec! :)

    ReplyDelete