Tuesday, August 31, 2010

tv on dvd

In the midst of my unemployment, I have logged a million hours watching TV on DVD compliments of Netflix. When I was employed, I didn't really have time to watch TV (except my beloved One Tree Hill) so I am apparently playing catch up now. Afterall, I don't have any money to spend, and I don't have a job to go to, and I don't have any projects that I can start because I'm afraid that ADD will set in and I won't finish it so my best bet is to apply for jobs and watch the tube. I love Netflix so very much - for several reasons but thanks to them I have dozens of movies and hundreds of episodes under my belt. Some of those including:


all 5 seasons of The Hills

Out of the Wild - The Alaska Experiment

Season 1 of The Little Couple

Season 1 of Celebrity Rehab

2 seasons of Crank Yankers

Season 1 of Cake Boss

lots and lots of episodes of Futurama (compliments of my dear boyfriend)

Season 1 of Laguna Beach

a handful of episodes of Chappelle Show (once again, thanks to Mark)

3 seasons of 30 Days

Seasons 1-4 of the Deadliest Catch


What am I watching now you ask?


I only have 2 more seasons of this wonderful crab-filled adventure left...
Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment:

  1. Netflix is seriously the best invention ever--especially now that you can stream things online!! I would tooooootally recommend Mad Men and East Bound and Down. EB&D is soooo stinkin' funny you'll laugh your face off. :)

    ReplyDelete