Wednesday, September 1, 2010

free stuff

I am the QUEEN of free stuff! I love getting free stuff...I mean, who doesn't. I get free stuff in the grocery store and in the mail which is why I want to share this with you. It's only one of many, many wonderful sites that offer free samples and merchandise. Within the last week, I've already received a book, bookmarks, and pencils in the mail. Do I need the book - maybe not. If I don't like it I will pass it on to someone or take it to Goodwill and donate it. Do I need bookmarks, well, YES! I read a lot and I lose bookmarks a lot so that is something I would need. Do I need pencils - no, but I will donate those to my church camp. Whether or not I use these things, or need these things, I still sign up and get them in my mailbox. I love mail and I love free things. Some of the other things I have gotten in the mail include laundry detergent, diapers and baby formula, post-its, cookbooks, coupons for FREE merchandise, glucose monitors (to donate), shampoo/conditioner, trash bags, cleaning products, feminine products, toothpaste, cards, and clothing. Companies pay a lot of money to get their products out there so why not take advantage of it.

Peace, hugs & smiles,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment