Tuesday, September 7, 2010

designing bug

I've caught the designing bug which is pretty much the sole purpose of my previous post and obviously a sign that I am getting old(er). I've checked out nearly every design book from the library, researched a lot of things online and came up with some of my own ideas that I would love to implement. I really like the homemade/second-hand/garden/rustic look. I just want to design things and make old things into new things. I've already cleaned and rearranged my bedroom and it looks much better than before. I've spent a lot of time in it since because it's so wonderful; however, it's nothing spectacular...yet. But since I live in an apartment, I can't exactly paint it but I can dream about what I want it to look like and I can certainly write down all the details about it. I've actually done that with all of the rooms in the apartment - the bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, etc. I have my color palettes and I have my ideas, now I need a job so that I can spend money to actually make my dreams come true. And a house wouldn't be a bad idea either...

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment: