Thursday, September 30, 2010

day tres

Here are eight things I can't live without:

  1. My breathing machine. I literally cannot live without this!
  2. My inhaler. This is what keeps me alive when I am away from my breathing machine
  3. My boyfriend. As cheesy as this sounds, I really can't. He brings so many awesome things to the table and he makes me laugh all the time. He loves me and accepts me for him I am. Can I ask for anything more?
  4. Food. I love food more than the average person who loves food. I love to try new food and I also love my comfort foods.
  5. Facebook. As sad as this sounds, I seriously can't live without it. It has given me the opportunity to rekindle some friendships and to keep in touch with friends that don't live near me. We have a joke at camp that we like to "creep for Jesus" just to make sure that everyone is doing okay.
  6. Ice cream. Meijer brand peanut butter fudge. It is to die for.
  7. Camp Bountiful. This place means so much to me in my life and I can't imagine ever living me life without it. I'm so thankful and lucky to have grown up in this environment.
  8. Hoodies & sweatpants. As unattractive as it sounds, there is nothing better than being able to put on a hoodie and sweatpants to lounge around the house or when you are sick (which is the case for me right now).

I know ya'll can't wait until tomorrow to read...seven things that cross my mind a lot.

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment:

  1. I love your list!! Ice cream is totally something I can't live without. You need to come to Columbus for Jeni's ice cream. Seriously, I know you'll lose your face. Immediately. AND, for serious I am so happy you're playing a long with the blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete