Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ten day challenge

I've been waiting to start this challenge with my friend Becky. She is doing "Ten Days..." and she sent me an invite to join her. I have seen and heard other bloggers doing this but I was not blogging at the time so I couldn't participate in this well known challenge in the blogging universe. So, in the next ten days, here is what you will be reading from me:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don’t know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Are you going to join Becky and I in this challenge?
Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment