Wednesday, September 29, 2010

day uno

Today's challenge is to write ten things you want to say to ten people right now...
  1. Mark - I miss you. I haven't seen you in 5 days and you are all I can think about. I love you and you mean the world to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Elephant shoes.
  2. Community Action Partnership - I love the youth program that you offer and I really hope that you offer me that amazing job that I interviewed for.
  3. Kardashians/Satellite TV - Thank you for keeping me entertained well into the night while I sit on an uncomfortable couch in a house that I am not used to while I am house sitting.
  4. AJ & Buddy (the dogs that I am babysitting) - Please don't be so high maintenance this week. And please don't kill me when we take our 2 walks a day. Also, don't lick me. That will make me love you more.
  5. Mom - I'm not mad at you, I just didn't know your love language or mine. I appreciate all that you have done for me.
  6. Jena - You are my longest, greatest, most wonderful and beautiful friend. I love that we can go weeks, even months without talking and when we do, we pick right back up where we left off. I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life and for this long. Thanks for the long phone chat tonight!
  7. Lee Lee - Thanks so much for all of the laughter, late night talks, being a wonderful roommate, and the many more things that you are. You have no idea how much you mean to me.
  8. CB - Thanks for all of the memories, friends, and peace of mind that you have given me. You have helped me grow and have given me so many opportunities to serve.
  9. Kayla & Austin - I miss you and I wish I got to see you more of you. To watch you grow and to be there for you when you need a break from your parents or when your parents need a break from you. Auntie loves you!
  10. My unborn child - You will truly be the love and light of my life. I can't wait to meet you when the time is right. I can't wait to be your momma and I know that you will be in great hands. I will always support and love you no matter what.

Tomorrow you can expect to read...nine things about me that most people don’t know.

Peace, hugs & smiles,

J

1 comment:

  1. yaay for joining in on the ten days!! :) and double yay for loving the kardashians :)

    ReplyDelete