Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Now I know I don't have too many readers but for the handful that actually do read, I'm back. I'm back thanks to Google. For some reason, I had a 2-step verification on my account and the only way to obtain it was by my phone number. One problem, I no longer had that phone number and couldn't get a verification code. So here I was trying to contact Google, filling out form after form, checking my back-up email account, filling out more forms because I was still able to check my email on my smart phone but couldn't do anything else and then that messed up my forms so I was back to filling out more forms, trying to remember when I started Blogger and when I started using Gmail and any other Google service. So here I am, back to blogging....

and it feels good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you figured it all out--I can't imagine how super annoying that would be!! Hurray for being back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete