Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas is coming...

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!! I know Mark and I did!!

Christmas will be here in 30 short days. Can you believe it??!!?? I have actually started my holiday planning a lot earlier than I ever have which makes me so excited. Mark and I put the trees (yes, plural) and decor up on Thanksgiving eve and then we decorated the trees while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade (it's a tradition that we have started). I also finished addressing all of my Christmas cards this evening and they will be going out in the mail tomorrow!! Hallelujah!!!

So, since I got a jump start on everything else, I want to get a start on planning out the spread of food that I will be making when my sister, her husband and their two kids come over on Christmas Eve. I know of a couple of things I will be making this year since they were a hit last year, and were requested again, but I'm struggling with some new stuff. I normally just have appetizers or finger foods since it's a real casual get together. I have a food board on Pinterest full of goodies but I don't know how to narrow it down.

Here is where you come in...what would you want to eat if I were cooking for you or which recipes would you choose (it's okay to base your vote off of the pictures).

Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
 
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
Pinned Image
 
Baked Mushrooms
Pinned Image
 
Crock-pot Mac & Cheese
I want this!!! Now!!!! Crock Pot Mac and Cheese.  You don't have to cook anything ahead of time.  Macaroni goes in uncooked.
 
Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Nacho Dip
 
Or do you recommend anything else??

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Day is celebrated in many ways. The rv-Christian joins the customs of winter celebration. People decorate their homes, visit friends and exchange gifts. Arranges meals, shelter or charity projects for people with money.

    ReplyDelete