Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FREE at Walgreens...

Right now at Walgreens, you can get FREE Address Labels + FREE Shipping (your shipping will come off after you enter CC info) with the code ADDFREE. This isn't supposed to go live until Nov. 26 so if you can't get it now, you can get it then, but it worked for me.

You can also get a FREE 8x10 print with the code FREE2THANK. Here is what I made and ordered (Mark signed up for an account too). I selected a Walgreens near me and I can go there to pick it up so you won't be charged for shipping. This is only good until Nov. 24.



Head over to Walgreens Photo, sign in or register, upload your photo and order. It's just that easy!! I can't wait to see how my address labels and photos will turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.Thank you for your guidance and support.

    ReplyDelete