Monday, May 17, 2010

sleepless nights

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that you couldnt sleep? That was me last night.

I had so much going on in my brain that it was so hard for me to focus enough to actually fall asleep. I had a to-do list generating at 100 mph, 4532 ideas for the class that I am teaching this summer at Sr. High Camp and then I had about 29 different scenerios in which my job and camp schedule could possibly happen with me having my cake (gluten free, please) and eating it too. Everything about the latter scares me the most. I don't think I could actually afford to quit my job (even though its the worst) because I am thankful that I do have a job but on the other hand, I'm not happy - none of my co-workers are happy so it's nice to know that I'm not in this alone - and it's causing me stress, misery, illness...the list could go on. But...I NEED to be at camp (and I WILL be at camp) I just hope that I can please everyone involved in this situation, including myself.

So, I'm off, too possibly get a good's nights rest...wish me luck!

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry that you are under all that stress. I can definitely understand stress and it sucks. I'll be thinking about you like always and HYITL. I love you J$!

    ReplyDelete