Thursday, May 3, 2012

running

I'm not one to normally exercise...consistently, however, I am seeing results and loving it! In just NINE days I have lost 9.6 pounds. I thought it was longer than that, but I didn't start counting calories and really exercising until April 24! I keep pushing myself each and every time and I love challenging myself, feeling healthy, and looking thinnier. Working out does help that I now have some cute workout clothes and shoes to go along with it. I switch days between these two snazzy pairs of running shoes...
...and I love my workout clothes but just because I look cute when I start does NOT mean I look anything close to cute when I finish. I'm normally a hot, sweaty mess.

This past weekend, while Mark and I were out shopping for some new workout clothes, I picked up a pair of jean shorts that were a size smaller than what I normally wear. It may only be one size, but I think that's quite an accomplishment for being so new to the game.

I'm excited about my new journey!!

running running.

No comments:

Post a Comment