Monday, April 19, 2010

fresh start, new beginnings

Hello to Everyone!

Thanks to my dear friend Becky, you have found me. She has done a lot of convincing for sometime to get me to start a blog - so here I am. And afterall, it may be a great idea. I actually used to have a blog in college but this blog comes with a fresh start. New adventures, new stories, new (and wonderful) people in my life and the start of new beginnings for you, and for me. I may not exactly know what this blog will bring or what I am even going to blog about but I invite you to join me in my fresh start and new beginnings and I hope you follow me throughout my journey in life, with God, my boyfriend, my family and my friends.

Peace, hugs, and smiles,
J

2 comments:

  1. Welcome J$!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to keep up with you this way! I can definitely hear your voice while I'm reading, and I love it! Keep writing, sister!
    Love,
    Atown

    ReplyDelete