Monday, November 1, 2010

another week of meals

I think I have managed to pull together another week of delicious meals. I sat down earlier this morning and decided on the hot food feast we will partake in this week.

Since Mark is working today, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday, I won't cook while he is gone. I could actually eat a bowl of cereal for dinner and be just fine but for the remainder of the week, we will be having:

Wednesday - Pot Roast (with potatoes, carrots, celery and onions)
Thursday - Pan-Fried Tilapia (with cornmeal breading instead of flour) and roasted vegetables
Friday - Thai Peanut Chicken with brown rice
Saturday - Crock-pot Chili
Sunday - all you can eat leftover day
In the meantime, I need to slow-cook the ribs that Mark thawed out so they don't go to waste and grill up the Italian sausages that he set out too. Maybe that's what I will eat on for the few days that he is gone.
Stay warm out there and let me know what you are eating this week or what new recipe you will be trying.
Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

2 comments:

  1. I blame your inability to cook on your high priced D.C. apartment minus the kitchen that it didn't come with. Come visit me and I will cook for you sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete