Saturday, October 30, 2010

garage sale

It's been some time since I have posted anything and I apologize for that but I have been getting ready for a garage sale. It was a cold and windy two days but I did okay. Not as good as I would have hoped but I'll take what I can get. I am however, really excited to be going home where I can get warm and stay warm for a long period of time!!!

Tonight is also beggar's night in our area but I won't be passing out candy or watching the cute little kiddies but I will instead be curled up in some sweatpants and blankets watching a movie with Mark and eating my own stash of candy...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ya'll!!


Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

1 comment:

  1. yaay i'm so glad you're back to blogging!! hope that you made some cash from the yard sale--they can be so much work! :)

    ReplyDelete