Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meijer + books = awesome weekend for me!

Once again, Meijer has proven their awesomeness. Yesterday, Meijer had a gluten free day where you could sample many gluten free items, pick up some coupons for gluten free food (and the coupons are actually for things that I buy so that makes me a happy girl) and I also picked up a booklet that gives me ALL gluten free Meijer brand foods!

The library also gets a big shout-out for being awesome! Mark, my sister and I are all going to the Dayton Metro Library's Fall Book Sale today which means $1 for all the books that I can carry...which doesn't necessarily mean all that I can carry in my arms. People bring wagons, dollies, boxes, crates, anything that moves on wheels to this event because it's literally a buck for all that you can carry out (or wheel out). This is my second time going and my book collecting gene that was passed down to me loves it! It's fun and I can get all sorts of books that the library once owned or patrons donated for next to nothing. It's kind of like hitting the book jackpot! Last year I think Mark and I came away with 50-75 books (we didn't keep them all but after sorting, we were able to donate what we didn't want). I'll let you know if I score some really good stuff (and of course how many books I get for one George Washington). Happy Sunday!

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment