Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cash Crate

About 2 years ago, I stumbled upon a website that lets me earn money for doing surveys, shopping online, and completing offers. I thought it was absurd that someone was going to give me money for doing so little so I ran with it and about a month and a half later, I received a check in the mail. I only did it once, and now I am doing it again. If I'm gonna be on the computer, then I should be making some money right? It's definitely not for everyone but for me I can keep up with it cause I have plenty of time on my hands to do this. It's great for extra gas money, or if you are saving up for something big and your non-existent salary isn't cutting it then try it out. So far, I have only accumulated $5.35 but I have only done this for 2 days with a total time of less than an hour and I have about $5 bucks pending. I will then get a check when I reach a minimum of $20.00. Not too bad for not spending a whole lot of time on it. If you want to start or see what it is all about, click on this link and it will take you to Cash Crate, the company that actually does pay you. They have all the questions you might be asking yourself on the website so if you have a little bit of extra time and need a little bit of extra money, go for it. What do you have to loose anyway? And don't forget, when you sign up for this, use a junk email address. If you don't have one, I would like to think that everyone in this day and age knows how to get one, but if not, Gmail is a good one to get. Happy Money Making!

Peace, hugs & smiles,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment