Friday, October 1, 2010

day cinco

There are plenty of things I wish I could change or wish I would have never done but changing things that I have done would not make me the person that I am today. I love the person I am and I can't dwell on the past but I can sure HOPE for some of these things to change (for the better of course). You can say I'm a dreamer so I present you with six things I wish I could change or I wish I would have never done...

  1. I wish I would have never quit my job if I thought it would take this long to get another one (but I don't regret WHY I quit my job.
  2. I wish I would never have listened to my grandma to wear my reading glasses all the time because it caused me to have to wear glasses / contacts for the rest of my life.
  3. I wish I could change allergies to not ever having them. I am allergic to EVERYTHING! And I mean everything: all animals with some kind of hair / fur, mold, pollen, gluten, regular milk (but I can eat all the ice cream I want), etc., etc. I really want a dog. An English Bulldog to be exact.
  4. I wish I could change the amount in my bank account. Hitting the lottery would be fabulous! That would solve all of my problems. They say the more money you have the more problems you have but I would have to disagree.
  5. In addition to the allergies, I wish I could change the fact that I have asthma. I want to know what it's like to breathe freely. Maybe in my next life :)
  6. Last but not least, I would like to change my last name...and soon. I've not been pressing the thought/idea of marriage to my boyfriend because we have talked about it and I know that it will happen but the wedding date that I want is less than a year. Good thing I have started some planning haha.

I bet you can't wait until tomorrow so that you can meet five people that mean a lot to me!

Peace, hugs & smiles,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment