Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day ocho & nueve

Since I missed yesterdays three turn ons (the internet was being crazy) here they are plain and simple:

  1. Sense of humor!! Nothing makes me happier than making me laugh! I laugh a lot and I have a loud laugh but it makes life (and MY life) so much better when I laugh!
  2. Acceptance. I have flaws, everyone has flaws but if you can accept me for me, I'll keep you around for a long time!
  3. Good listener. I think this is self explanatory.

We only have one more day left in the blogging challenge! I can't believe that I blogged for 9 days straight (okay minus the day I missed yesterday). If you know me, that's a big feat for me. So, to celebrate, I give you two words that describe my life right now:

  • stressful
  • loved

I promise I won't miss another day when it comes to doing another blogging challenge so to keep that promise, you can look forward to reading about one confession!

Peace, hugs & smiles,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment