Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas came early

Christmas came early for me....

I HAVE MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!

I haven't had my car since late June and now I finally can drive my little red rocket!! This is the greatest news for several reasons:

- I can post more blogs because I will be home earlier from work because I can leave when I want and not have to wait for anyone. HURRAY!!
- I can do more Pinterest crafts because I can actually go buy what I need
- I can eat! I can finally go grocery shopping whenever I want
- I can get back to thrift store shopping. YAY!!
- And the greatest one of all, I can get back to doing more road trips

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. I was at the greatest place in the world with some of the greatest people in my life!



Love & Laughter,
J



1 comment: