Sunday, November 27, 2011

tiny prints holiday campaign

My friend, Becky, over at Welcome to the Good Life sent me an email about a Holiday Campaign going on over at Tiny Prints. They offer bloggers 50 free holiday cards if you help them advertise. I was happy to jump on board because I have actually ordered from Tiny Prints before and just recently, I gave my boyfriend, Mark, a Thanksgiving card made from Tiny Prints and he was as impressed with it as I was!!! The website is soooo easy to navigate as well as the editing to make it personalized. The shipping was fast and I was so happy when it came in the mail.


I left a comment on Becky's blog telling her that she would more than likely be getting a childish Christmas card from me this year. Maybe this was her subtle way of telling me that she didn't want to receive something like that HAHA! So take a look at my favorites that she may now receive instead...





They have sooooo many awesome Holiday cards that it was even hard for me to narrow down my top five.
Which one do you love the most??

I hope other people are just as fond as I am as showing off Holiday cards that I receive. I have this little fiber optic tree that no longer works and instead of throwing it away, I have reused it as my card tree. I have clipped clothespin to the branches where I can hang the card on it. Take a look...I think it's a little rustic and homespun and cute if I do say so myself...


So head on over to Tiny Prints, check out their selection of Holiday cards and any other occasion that fits your needs!!

Love & Laughter,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment