Sunday, November 27, 2011

let's catch up!

Okay, so I think I'm back...back to regular postings that is. I took a small break, thinking I don't have anything good to say, but really, isn't blogging meant to be random??

So let me just catch you up to speed...

In the last post, I got my car back....and then 5 days later, it died again. This time it was only the starter so I am back on the road...good thing because I was able to get the rest of the ingredients for our Thanksgiving meal, and catch some sweet deals during some Black Friday and Small Business Saturday shopping.

Black Friday shopping for me, is a time when Mark and I just buy things for us. It's like a mini reward for having all of the Christmas shopping done for everyone else. This year, we were able to snag these awesome items:
I absolutely LOOOOVE Pyrex products!!
 Mark needs something to do when the snow comes, right??
How could you not snag these at $5 bucks a pop
Plus, we scored some new headphones, a Blu-ray Player, memory foam bath rugs, and a new SD memory card for this beauty:

I am soooo super pumped about my new Fujifilm Fine Pix S3280 with 14 MP and 24X optical zoom!! Many people probably think that it's just a camera but what many people don't know about me is that I actually went to school for 2 years for Commercial Photography and I have been wanting to get back into it. I fell in love all over again with photography a couple of weeks ago so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this Black Friday steal. I was even the FIRST one to snag it and they only had five!!

Did you do any Black Friday or Small Business Saturday shopping??
Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. Congrats friend....I too was able to snag some back friday sales...It was a good time...Happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all your sweet deals! I am so glad you're back into blogging--and I'm totally digging your new background. :) ALSO! I signed up to be a Bzz Agent also. I'm soooo jealous of your canvas!!

    ReplyDelete