Saturday, November 5, 2011

the last 10 days

I apologize for my 10 day hiatus but work and relying on others to pick me up from work is really taking a toll on my blogging. Just a brief catch-up on what I have been doing/done in the last 10 days:
- found an engine
- took 8 of our teen/junior youth to Kings Island for Halloween Haunt
- took two trips to Wal-Mart for work to get 96% of our uniform order completed
- started working on my sr. high retreat class
- taught a lesson in expanding your comfort zone
- watched a 95 minute video on Poverty and Sargent Shriver
- attempted my one year self-evaluation
- chatted with three college friends I haven't talked to in awhile
- received some awesome FREE stuff in the mail
- ordered $21.77 worth of cards and only paid $4.66
- ordered Mark's Christmas Eve gift
- took an inventory of Christmas gifts I have for the family and realized that I only need to purchase one more gift for my niece and nephew and sister. I still have to get my brother-in-law a couple things and of course I always have to wait to get things for Mark (he is pretty sneaky). I imagine that I will be COMPLETELY done in two weeks!!
- i addressed envelopes and stuffed donation letters for my sister's mission trip to Bolivia next year
- watched laundry pile and dishes pile up
- was home alone for 7 of these 10 days
- planned lessons for the next couple of weeks
- prepared a donation letter for work
- clipped a million and one coupons

Obviously this isn't EVERYTHING that I have done; there is probably 100 more things I could have told you, but to save you from being here all day, I didn't. I hope to be back up and running (car and all) by mid-week!!! Thanks for bearing with me and I can't wait to get back to my normal routine and postings.


Love & Laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment