Friday, January 20, 2012

Living Simply Soap Sale

I absolutely love small businesses. I love the personality and individuality that goes into each and every one of them. One of my very FAVORITE small businesses is Living Simply Soap. The owner, Tanya Brown is one of the greatest people in the world. I went to high school with her son and now Mark and I are really great friends with him and his wife and we are an "auntie" and "uncle" to their little boy, Burke. Mark and I consider the whole Brown Family, a part of our family. So with all that said, you should head on over to Living Simply Soap or if you are local, stop in the shop and check out her products and this amazing sale going on right now...

Soap Bar Sale

Not only have I used almost every item in her shop, I have also purchased quite a bit for myself and for gifts! Her products are simply AMAZING and they are simply inexpensive, plus they are ALWAYS adding new products!! You can't go wrong with Living Simply Soap, because what you use on your skin matters!


Love & Laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment