Wednesday, January 18, 2012

what i'm loving wednesday

I know it's a little late, but I am just NOW getting home from work!! So regardless if anyone else reads this, I am still going to link up with Jamie at This Is Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday because I have a lot of things I am loving!


I am LOVING that I got FREE flowers from Kroger. For NO reason. How lovely are these? (Minus the junk in the background)

I am LOVING that my lovely boyfriend surprised me by planting the plant that we got a few months back...in the planter that we also got...a few months back. I didn't even notice for TWO days. How crazy am I not to notice that 40lbs. of soil are no longer sitting in my living room??!!??

I am LOVING that I was asked to be on staff for a Sr. High Retreat in March! I absolutely LOVE every single one of those youth so it just makes me heart melt when I get asked to serve them and my God.

I am LOVING Parenthood. I say this because it's the one show that I actually do get to see because I don't work traditional work hours.

I am LOVING the ideas that the Wellness Committee I sit on at work has come up with for the next quarter.

I am LOVING this DIY Scarf that I made...and I LOVE that I made it in less than 10 minutes


I am LOVING these Pinterest finds...
Twig snowflake.

Mason jar

Mason jars tied together for centerpieces?

DIY 

texture.

What are YOU LOVING today???

Love & Laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment