Sunday, January 22, 2012

yummy GF snacks

A few weeks ago, I ordered several new Gluten Free products that I had never tried and I finally got around to trying the Ener-G Wheat Free Crackers.
I LOVE THEM!!! They are sooooo good with cream cheese, peanut butter, regular cheese slices and I even like them plain!

I also grabbed a loaf of Rudi's Bakery Gluten Free Multi-grain Bread the other day and I tried it this afternoon.

HOLY COW! I love this more than I love Udi's GF Bread and I loved that a whooooole lot. I think this brand is the most similar to regular brand. A lot of times, GF bread crumbles but my turkey and Swiss sandwich (with lots of condiments and vegetables of course), upheld the ultimate test. It stayed together and didn't crumble. It was soft and so delicious! I highly recommend this bread!!!

What kinds of GF food are you loving??


Love & Laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment