Wednesday, January 11, 2012

what i'm loving wednesday

It's been awhile since I have linked up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday but I have a lot of things I'm loving right now...



I am LOVING that I will have a long weekend. Thanks, MLK!

I am LOVING that I am making extra money via eBay!

I am LOVING that I have started a new blog, couponing make$ cent$!

I am LOVING that I get to see my handsome boyfriend tomorrow!!! (he has been in Indiana working)



I am LOVING that my gluten-free order from Vitacost came in the mail today! And I am LOVING that I only paid $5.00 (shipping) for ALL of it!! Leave me a comment and I will send you a FREE $10 coupon on your first purchase via email or Facebook - that's how I got all of this for $5.00!!! They have so many items to choose from, it's hard to decide!


I am LOVING  that our youth came back today!! I sure have missed them!!!!

I am LOVING that One Tree Hill started. Yes, it's a guilty pleasure and I have been watching it since it first started so how could I not finish it. It replaced my all-time favorite, Dawson's Creek!


I am LOVING all the fresh fruits and vegetables I have been eating.

I am LOVING that I only spent $5.16 on all of this and I am LOVING that I get to donate all of it (except the finish - I really did need that)


I am LOVING that I get to sleep in a little more now that we have the youth back.

I am LOVING that I am now a part of the MC Savers Club at work (a coupon club that gets us discounted papers and a chance to swap coupons and talk about our savings)!!

I am LOVING life right now! Things are soooooo good!!!

What are you LOVING today? Head on over to This Kind of Love and link up!!

Love & Laughter,
J

3 comments:

  1. I am also loving the OTH started today. And I am super excited that Lucas will be making a comeback this season. Is it embarrassing to be 31 and still so into OTH? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, not at all. I am 28 and I still love it!! I know we aren't the only ones!!!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited about your new blog too! AND I can't wait to have an extra day off for the weekend! Hurray!! :)

    ReplyDelete