Tuesday, January 10, 2012

what a ride...

The last few days have been quite the whirlwind for me....

Yesterday, my other blog, couponing make$ cent$, got off the ground, completely unexpected. It was like the coupon Gods were calling me to do this. I share some of my deals with friends, on this blog, and just by word of mouth but I have never had the opportunity to share to the extent that I can now. It all started with a text and then a coupon club meeting at work. The rest is history...

This morning, I got an email with an attachment that had me listed on the Wellness Committee. I had to print out the PowerPoint to even know what my job duties would include. I had no idea that I was even on this committee and was formally welcomed in an email that would come approximately 6 hours after I got the first one. If it means that I'm going to get "well" and knock a few pounds off, I'll gladly add that to my plate.

My eBay selling "business" is going really well. I feel like I am spending my lunch breaks at the post office but that only means that I am making money and that's always a good thing.

It's crazy how we are only 10 days into 2012 and sooooo much has changed from last year.

Has anything changed for you so far??

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your new blog! I am going to send a couple of girls your way that are looking to start coupon-ing. I hope Wellness Committee is going well. I've started counting calories and using an app on my phone to help. Here's to a healthier 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm excited about all of my new adventures!! Send 'em over. I can't wait to share great deals with everyone!!

      Delete