Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Eve menu

Each year, my sister, Nicole, her husband, Keith and my niece, Kayla and nephew, Austin, all come over to my house to share in a Christmas party of our own. I usually cook a lot of food, and we open lots of fun gifts from each other and we play games and hang out and talk. I love this time that we get to spend together - especially since my sister and I haven't exactly been the closest of siblings growing up.


This year I wanted an all new menu - things I have never cooked before - and this is what I came up with compliments of my love to cook...love to eat Pinterest board...

 Ham & Cheese Hot Sandwiches
(a couple will be made with GF hamburger buns instead of the sliders)
 Easy Cheesy Hot Bean Dip
 Cheese & Bacon Potato Rounds
 Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
(I'll be using Bob's Red Mill GF Pizza Mix)
 Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake
(made with Betty Crocker GF Vanilla Cake Mix)
 No Bake Cookies
Snickers Salad

I'm not sure if I have enough carbs. HA! Man, oh man, but it all sounds so scrumptious!! I love to cook for others so this makes me sooooo excited!!! Only TWO more days until the kids get to help me make it all or just play games with Mark in the other room. Either way, I'm excited to have them and I'm excited for our Christmas party and the time we get to spend together!!

What is everyone making for their holiday parties??

Love & Laughter,
J

3 comments:

  1. We have no Christmas dinner plans, but we're going to TOWN for Christmas breakfast - apple cinnamon waffles with maple syup & whipped cream, bacon, orange juice, the works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds AH-MAZING, Kate! I would LOVE to make a trip up your way! I've been dying to go east!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The menu sounds perfect! I love that you are together with your sister for Christmas Eve! Christmas Eve is a big deal in our family too! :)

    ReplyDelete