Friday, December 9, 2011

crayola explosion

I was able to get in on a deal at Toys R Us for some Crayola products. They are offering a Buy 1 get 2 FREE deal on some of their crayola products.
I spent a whopping $8.23 and SAVED $126.08 on my purchase. Let me just wow you with my steal!!

I got 4 of these...
Crayola Color Wonder Light Up Markers - $14.99

And 4 of these...
Crayola Pip-Squeaks Mix 'Ems Color-Mixing Markers - $10.49

And one each of these...
Crayola Colored 36 Pencils - $6.99
Crayola Big Box of Crayons with Built-in Sharpener - $6.99


Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils - $6.19


 Crayola Dry-Erase Crayons - $3.99

I was able to get all of the items listed above for FREE and I only had to pay for six of these...
which were $1.29 each

I still saved a couple of cents by going through shopathome but I could have saved 7% by going through Ebates but I forgot to look. Either way, I saved a TON of money and my kids at the Youth Center are going to be sooooooo excited!!!

The only thing left to do is to pick it up from the store...

Happy Shopping!!!

Love & Laughter,
J



No comments:

Post a Comment