Monday, December 19, 2011

sleepover time!

I only have 3 whole days and one half day of work that stands in my way of having my niece and nephew spend the night. It not only gives my sister and her husband the time to finish shopping but to also wrap the presents and spend some time with each other. I'm super excited about it because we will be cooking up some yummy things for the family as well as making a couple of gifts for everyone and then having a sleep over filled with all kinds of goodies. Read: JUNK FOOD!!! Then on Christmas Eve my sister and her husband will be coming over for our Christmas together. I can't wait for everyone to open their gifts! I love seeing the looks on every one's faces. Good thing I got a new camera on Black Friday to capture it all.

Be looking for upcoming Christmas posts!! I'm so excited to share with you about what traditions we have and what new things we added this year!!

How could you not love spending time with these two...



Love & Laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment