Saturday, December 31, 2011

no new year's resolution

Everyone these days has some kind of New Year's Resolutions. More times than not they are the ones that vow to shed a few pounds or to tone up or to eat less. Yes, many of Americans resolutions have something to do with weight and a little less to do with something else, but we pretty much kill it before January is even over, so this year I have a bucket list of things I want to accomplish during 2012. This beats having a handful of failed resolutions any day!

In no particular order...

- have a homemade Christmas
- take a vacation, whether it's mini or major with Mark
- send a lot more snail mail
- see a few less pounds on the scale (see how I did that)
- host at least 3 gatherings
- triple my income from eBay
- blog more frequently
- see a lot more money in the savings account
- attend a concert
- go to an NFL or NBA game
- cook at least 4 times a week
- buy a new car
- eat at 5 new non-chain restaurants
- read at least 5 books
- own a android smartphone
- go to bed earlier and stay on a regular routine
- stay at a bed and breakfast

I'm sure I am missing a lot of things that I want to accomplish this year but that's what is great about a blog; I can update it whenever I want. The most important part is that I have other people to encourage me and to hold me accountable to help me accomplish this list.

Here's to nothing but great things in 2012. Cheers!!!

Have a Happy New Year, everyone!!!!



Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I might steal it for my blog. :) Great bucket list! :) Do you have a goodreads account? I made a reading resolution on there last year and it really made me stick to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I do have a goodreads account however, I don't use it like I should. Maybe that should be added to this list too. Can't wait to read yours :)

    ReplyDelete