Friday, December 9, 2011

shop and sell! sell and shop!

I've been ebaying like WHOA lately (I guess that's why I haven't been blogging much)! Buying and uhhh, selling? Yes, I'm now apparently in the business of selling things on Ebay.
I've been uber lucky with getting some AWESOME deals for pennies. Seriously...for pennies. Here are just a few of the items I have purchased in the last ohhhh, 10 days:



And this gem for only $1.75

(Sorry for the horribly, blurry pic - it clearly wasn't taken with my new camera)

I also purchased 8 Christmas ornaments for a total of 30 cents (not each but all together) and 5 yards of Christmas ribbon for 20 cents, a gift for my sister and a Christmas gift for Mark. I'll share that one later (it's a moneymaker deal!!!!)

While busy buying all of my loot, I thought it would be fun to sell what I don't need or want. Let me just tell you that selling is definitely not as easy as buying; it's like a second job almost. However, I am soooo happy to be getting rid of some of the new and used stuff that I don't need or want anymore. YAY for more money in my pocket!!! Mark and I are starting to become quite the entrepreneur (thanks to my job that I can actually spell this word without looking it up or using spell check. Random, I know)

In addition to buying things on Ebay, I have also made a few purchases at Naturalizer (I've heard of it - always thought of it as an old ladies store - but never purchased from it...until now). I snagged all THREE of these items for LESS than $8 bucks. Try not to be so jealous! I saved $93.00 and it shipped to me for FREE! I love FREE!


I also scored 9 of these all-natural face towelettes for the price of shipping...a whopping $1.51!!



In other news (unrelated to shopping or saving money), I have some Christmas posts coming real soon. Hopefully this weekend...if I don't get stuck under the 322298748289472 pounds of laundry we need to get done!

WHOA! Sorry, lots of numbers and math and one long post...thanks for sticking it out! At least there were pictures! :)

Happy Friday!!

Love & Laughter,
J



1 comment: