Saturday, September 3, 2011

a birthday to remember

Most birthdays are remembered for the cool present you got, the people that you spent it with or that surprise birthday party that your friends threw you, but this year and every year after, I will remember two very special angels.

My Aunt Gail (my dad's sister) died yesterday after suffering from liver disease, among other things. I didn't get to see her all that much but she still was a great person and always thought of others and put them before herself. She will be missed and is loved!

Bonnie, a mentor, a mother, a sister, a grandma, and a friend to everyone she met, got called up to Heaven yesterday. She was involved in a fatal car crash on I-270 in Columbus. She has had a profound impact on lives young and old and she will never truly know how amazing she is. She will forever be loved and missed greatly.

May the both of you, Bonnie and Aunt Gail, rest in peace and I will see you again, someday!

Sending lots of prayers, love & laughter,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment