Wednesday, September 7, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday

Once again, I am trying this whole linking up thing and today I am linking up with Jamie over at this kind of love with What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that I only have 3 more days of work until the weekend.
I'm loving this cool weather that we are having. I'm done with melting for the year.
I'm loving sweatpants for the chilly nights.
I'm loving easy crafts that I can make for Fall that I found on Pinterest:




I'm always loving all products from Living Simply Soap. Tanya is the loveliest business women I know and her shop is so cute. Now is the time of year to get the best scent ever...Pumpkin Cornbread. You won't be disappointed.

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. I needed some good easy crafts for Fall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you are loving today :)

    ReplyDelete