Monday, September 5, 2011

udi's weekend

I, like most people nowadays, have to eat gluten free. I have never had a blood test (due to insurance reasons) to see if I have Celiac's Disease; but I know for sure that I have at least a food intolerance.

My friend Becky over at Welcome to the Good Life, posted about her favorite gluten free brands and I couldn't agree with her more, although I haven't tried Amy's Mac & Cheese yet (I can''t find it at my grocery store). But my most favorite brand of all gluten free time is Udi's!

On Saturday, I had a delicious (burnt) hot dog on Udi's Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns...



And then on Sunday, I had a delicious fresh mozz and pepperoni pizza on Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crusts...



Then tonight, I topped off all of the Udi's deliciousness with Cinnamon Sugar Buttered Toast on Udi's White Bread (which is just as good as the whole grain bread they make)

Clearly, Udi's is the next best thing for gluten free bread eaters such as myself. When I say it's delicious, I really mean it's delicious! Happy eating gluten free friends!
Love & Laughs,
J

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried the udi's pizza crust!! rob and i make bob's red mill allll of the time though. it takes awhile, but it's delicious! yay for blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should totally try them! i love bob's red mill too, but this is already pre-made for you. it's really quick and easy if you are making a pizza just for yourself or you are short on time!

    ReplyDelete