Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This is my first time linking up on a blog so here goes nothin'!

Today I have linked up with Roots & Rings for Ten on Tuesday - which are ten completely random questions provided by Chelsea, the author.


1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day? Now that it is finally - and hopefully - cooled down, until next summer, my thermostat isn't on.
2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night? Refer to above.
3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others? I always save the best for last, the almonds.
4. What is your favorite kind of M&M? Peanut Butter M&M's
5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc). I like the idea of an e-reader but I actually love the idea of holding the book in my hand and seeing how far I have gotten and how much I have left. I do however, buy most of my books from thrift stores or friends give/let me borrow them.
6. How do you like your eggs cooked? Anyway you can make them - scrambled, over easy, sunny side, hard boiled, etc. - but, I've never had a poached egg before.
7. Can you whistle? Indeed I can, and my boyfriend hates that I can and he can't :)
8. What common word do you always misspell? I'd like to think I am really good at grammar and spelling (I was in a spelling bee up against 8th graders when I was in Kindergarten) but I sometimes misspell the words, "convenient" and "maintenance".
9. Are you afraid of flying? Not really, I just don't want to EVER fly on a prop plane again!
10. How often do you go shopping? What kind of shopping are we talkin' here? Grocery shopping, fun-just-for-me-kind-of-shopping, shopping-for-others-kind-of-shopping, shopping-to-blow-some-cash-shopping? Cause I haven't really been able to do any kind of shopping other than grocery shopping lately and I usually go once or twice a week.

Love & Laughter,

J

1 comment:

  1. I love your answer to number 10. I would LOVE to go all-out shopping for me! Sadly I can't see the day that will be happening! Grocery shopping is fun, right?

    ReplyDelete