Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday!

Again, it's late, but I am still linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I'm loving that Mark and I no longer have to share one laptop. Thank goodness he now has his own!!

I'm loving my sister, Nicole. My co-worker, Carmel. And my friend, Ashlee. They are all graciously taking turns picking me up for work or taking me home from work until I get a new engine put in my car.

I'm loving Blue Diamond's Honey Roasted Almonds. They are such a quick and easy snack.
I'm loving this little guy:

Meet Burke. He is my friend Ashlee's son. I've had the pleasure in loving on him on any ole day and taking care of him when mommy was sick and when mommy needed to get a haircut on Friday while daddy worked. He is so lovable and cuddly and he is such an easy baby to care for. I especially love it when he laughs while he sleeps. How can you not love this sweet little face and his rockin' owl hat!!

I love that I purchased a 12 roll package of toilet paper and only paid .52!

I looooooooove that I am now working full time!!!!!! (Even though I am hardly at home anymore)

And I am loving my sweet boyfriend, Mark, for putting up with me and my crazy, stressed out self for the last couple of weeks. Since we no longer have a car I have been taking him on a roller coaster ride of emotions and he has dealt with it all...bless his heart!

What are you loving today?

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. AHHH He's sooo cute! I love that little baby owl hat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious that little boy is adorable!! Glad to have found you!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete