Thursday, September 15, 2011

Keeping up...

Since we don't have cable and Mark and I are avid Netflix watchers, we have been watching A LOT of TV series in what little downtime we have. He has been working a lot and I have been working a lot since my change to full time so we just snuggle up and spend time quality time watching some of our favorite shows. I finally finished watching Manhunters while Mark was out of town the last couple of days and now we are into watching

We have already gotten through season 1 and now we are working our way to the end. I'm sure Mark will miss a few but I know I'm not. We both have seen the show before but never a full episode and never in sequence, so I am pretty excited about it...it cracks me up! My favorite is Khloe and Mark's favorite is Kim, of course!

What are you into watching?

Love & Laughter,
J



2 comments:

  1. Ok I am BEYOND obsessed with the Kardashians. I actually think Kourtney is my favorite. She's so hilarious. I'm currently watching Rachel Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Rachel Zoe. What is that about?

    ReplyDelete