Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall

Today is the first day of fall. Fall is my favorite season ever and what better way to start off the season than with a fall bucket list.


Here are some things that I want to do this fall...
  • go apple picking
  • go on a hay-ride
  • have a photo shoot in a leaf pile (just as I did when I was a kid!)
  • make caramel apples
  • bake one pie (i've never baked one before)
  • go on at LEAST two dates with Mark
  • decorate a pumpkin
  • go for a picnic in the park with apple cider and all
What is on your fall bucket list this season?

But first and most importantly on this rainy first day of fall, I'm gonna celebrate Mark's 25th birthday!!!


Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mark! I love the picture of Homer Simpson. SO hilarious! Hope you have a good weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete