Thursday, September 8, 2011

lack of motivation

There are about a million other things that I need to be doing instead of blogging/facebooking/pinteresting. Things that include:

- Loading the dishwasher
- Gathering up all the laundry to take to the laundromat this weekend
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Picking up allllll of my shoes that have somehow been scattered throughout the house
- Finishing up lesson plans for October
- Unpacking the non-perishable groceries that I got on SATURDAY...YIKES!
- Making a craft that I found on Pinterest
- Catching up with a friend or two on the phone (except that I don't have all of my friends phone numbers because I lost all of my contacts)
- Taking the nail polish off my fingers and re-painting them

This is just a small list of the things that I could be doing, but here I sit, writing this list, thinking it's just going to get itself done.

Do you ever have days like this, that you just have so much you want to get down but you have no motivation to do any of it? Maybe tomorrow after work, or this weekend I'll get around to it. In the meantime, I have a snack waiting and an episode of Jersey Shore to catch up on (Please don't judge me)!
Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. I feel like my to do list is never ending!! I hope you had a good snack!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to start using my planner again to make my lists. i was waaay more organized when i used that then i am right now. my snack was delicious...udi's bread with cinnamon-sugar butter...YUM!

    ReplyDelete