Wednesday, September 28, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday!

Today, I have linked up with Jamie over at this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!
- I'm loving that Mark is home again, I sure did miss him!!
- I'm loving that I don't have to wake up early to go to work on Friday! (YAY for being able to sleep in)
- I'm loving that I get off work early on Thursday because I have to attend a Teen Asset Meeting in the morning.
- I'm loving that I have a clean house to come home too.
-I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds this week that make me soooo happy:
 This necklace/bracelet (not sure which one it is) is so adorable. Lovebirds. M+J. Perfect.
This is how I hold my cup anyway, this just makes it easier and more convenient. 
 How can this little guy NOT make you happy!! He is just screaming for me to love all over him! Mark and I want a Bully so bad!
 It's so important to be reminded of this everyday no matter what!
Peanut Butter Bars....YUM!!!! PB always makes this girl happy!

What are YOU loving today??

Don't forget to link up! Happy Wednesday to you!

Love & Laughter,
J

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT coffee cup, and that dog so precious.. loving all ur loves

    and those PB BARS OHHH MEEH GEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coffee cop too!! So convenient! And, that is the perfect charm for you two!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you came by my blog!! :) I need that coffee cup! So convenient! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete