Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I hope you link up what you are loving, too!


I'm loving my bed. Even though I don't spend nearly enough time as I would like in it, I still love it when I can get a good night's sleep in.
I'm loving that I am blogging more...even if I only have a couple of readers.
I'm loving that I got to catch up with my friend, Becky, on the phone last night. It's nice being able to talk to your girlfriends.
I'm loving that I am able to contribute to a needy family at work through my couponing.
I'm loving some fall outfits that I recently found on pinterest...




I really need to go shopping now, but first...I need some money so I love the fact that I have a full time job and another job opportunity starting soon so I can have all of this awesomeness for fall!
Have a great Wednesday! I hope you are loving today!
Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging AND in real life friends! That makes me so happy. I love your fall outfits--especially those black sparkly shoes. They're so so cute! And, I hear you on the bed--I don't spend nearly enough time there!!

    ReplyDelete